Our team builds an enterprise-level Electronic Medical Records application for outpatient pediatric therapy. We are looking for a QA specialist to provide full-time test coordination and documentation for us, with the overall goal of increasing the quality of the platform we sell to our customers.
In general, this position is responsible for all testing, verification, and documentation for our software products. This includes using automated and manual testing methods to validate features and identify bugs, as well as documenting how all components of the system function and interact with one another. This individual will work with our support team to help reproduce and report any issues reported by customers, and pass them to our development team. Issues from our development team are then tested and verified prior to being released to our customers.
- Create/find and implement automated testing methods
- Create/find and implement process for manual testing
- Create and maintain testing scenarios for our applications
- Receive and verify bugs reported from our support team
- Report and document issues for our development team
- Test and validate features and fixes from our development team
- Maintain and organize documentation for system behavior
This individual will need to be technically proficient and an excellent communicator and problem solver. High attention to detail and abstract thinking are highly important for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with web applications and browsers
- Competence in software testing methodology
- Experience with the software lifecycle
- Experience with issue/bug/defect tracking tools
- Experience in written requirements and use cases
- Experience with issue/defect tracking and change management tools.
- Ability to work effectively in an agile development environment
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Experience in all Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellence in communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality work
|Employer is EEO:
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.